- All pieces indicated* are packed in custom made, oiled, wooden boxes with sliding lids and include a matching Certificate of Authenticity, description of series, Artist's statement in English (translations can be arranged). Logos and dedications can be laser engraved onto the glass. Packaging is inclusive in purchase price.
- All prices are in AU$ and subject to change without notice. Please check with Studio before placing order, if three or more months have elapsed since recept of order form/price list.
- All prices are ex-studio.
- Overseas orders should be accompanied by full payment. Overseas orders are "EXW Alexandria Incoterms 2000". Arrangements can be made for pre paid Overseas Orders to be sent up to "DDU (your address) Incoterms 2000"
- New customers' first order must be paid in full, in advance, prior to despatch.
- Freight, insurance for damage or loss in transit and duty/taxes are all the responsibility of the purchaser. Sales within Australia are subject to 10% GST, overseas sales are tax exempt.
- Goods may be sent with your preferred carrier, upon receipt and clearance of payment by the bank. SWIFT is the preferred mode of payment.
- The customer should keep a copy of the completed order form for their records and send this form, payment and detailed freight instructions as outlined above, in the same envelope/fax.
- All pieces are in limited editions. Within those limited editions, no two pieces will be identical, as each is a unique work of art within the parameters of the series. Maximum order of any one style and size is 20 pieces (except for "Tiny" size: by arrangement with studio). Allow four to six weeks to fill large orders. To discuss one off or special orders, please contact studio.
- Perspex display stands can be included for pieces requiring back-lighting. POA.
Tiny and Intermediate size pieces include a museum quality folding perspex stand
Custom wrought iron and granite bases available - POA.